Thursday, April 30, 2009

Jay's Bio



Hello, my name is Jay and you should befriend me (which isn't hard at all) :D. I enjoy music, video games, anime, blogging, reading and writing, practicing drums and guitar, politics, live shows of the bands I like, and spending time with my close friends. I'm fairly opinionated but I won't let it be known unless asked. I happen to be a vegetarian. I am not a perfectionist, I'm ok with an above average performance. I love being serious about fun, but I have a huge sense of humor. I'm not a people person, and I'm not good with first impressions. I played drums in the band Bomb City Riot which did nothing but have fun. I blog about music at 'jayriotmusic.blogspot.com', I also do commentary at 'culture-revolution.com' and 'jaykriot.blogspot.com'. Check them out! You can contact me on AIM at 'Jay Tyler JTK' or my email at jaytylerk@yahoo.com


0 comments: