Saturday, May 2, 2009

Create a side, don't just pick one



Peace signs in our pictures evade our understanding. So few understand the complexity behind the grandest ideals. Conspiracists bitching to people to 'open their eyes', nagging doesn't work, it never will. Indifference spawns from open eyes, as does pessimism and underlying nihilism. I'd say you don't care if I were the first, fortunately (for us all) I don't spew regurgitated nonsense that wouldnt have any effect anyway, if it even ever did. Why is it that you cannot be familiar with such a complex tropic? Are you that dense? Do you need a fucking tutorial for everything? Your actions affect everyone so you best come out of that hole, unless your a pathetic coward like most. Your lucky we can't blame squarely you, even if it is all your fault. Keep giving the peace sign while being the apathetic fuck that you are. Society doesn't expect you to understand much, but I do, and I'll blame all the worlds woes on you for it. I hold you to a higher standard, which is probably why humanity makes me so depressed. I wish I were angrier at you, being cold hearted wouldn't hurt. Especially when its more than deserved. You can't create a side can you? I still blame you for your cowardice, I don't care if your just one sheep in a heard, your still a sheep. You don't want to be embarrassed so you follow others? Is being embarrassed -that- bad as to give up on being yourself? That's pretty fucking pitiful. Keep loving the popular guy, he won't fix all your problems, only you can do that, but you don't have the balls to do anything for yourself unless someone has already set an example. Do what's expected of you and keep flashing those peace signs with your fingers.


0 comments: