Saturday, December 20, 2008

Similarities (Pt. 3)



This is the last part in a series blog that contains three parts, I hope you enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to doing similar things in the future.

'Similarities'

This blog is more a list, or comparison than a written pierce, But I suppose anything written could be a 'written piece'.
I make good arguments to myself sometimes, don't mind me...

Edward
is/has
Pale
Alone
Has Issues
Attractive (So they say...)

Jay
is/has
Pale
Alone
Has Issues
Attractive
Awkward

Jay wins,
When it comes down to it, I have more pros than Edward and he just can't keep up.

Besides...have you seen this guy?
Photobucket



Authors note: I do not hate Twilight, These posts are not meant to 'bash' the twilight series in any way. Any jokes or 'insults' are for merely comedic value.


0 comments: