Saturday, December 20, 2008

Rise and Fall (Pt. 2)



This is Part two of my Twilight blog,

'Rise and Fall'


As I mentioned before, I'm pale, Edward is pale, and pale is 'in' now.
So its 'fashionable', In a way.
I'm not usually one to be fashionable, but if girls are going to all a sudden decide that paleness is more attractive than a tan, then I'm not going to complain.
Its better than guys scurrying to get their fake-bitch-tans after all.
(Fake tanning is for bitches)

Styles are fads and styles change over time.
Paleness will be gone seemingly overnight but I'll enjoy it while it lasts.
I ask all my pale brethren to do the same, for after the mainstream fashion leaves us we'll all be 'just pale'.

I know I'm not going to change my looks unless I want to.
If theirs one thing I absolutely hate, its peer pressure of any kind and that's all styles and fads really are,
peer pressure.


1 comments:

Serenity Lohr said...

I agree. I am pale also, and people used to tell me I looked sick and I need to go outside and that sun was good for me. now, because of this Twilight bullshit, everyone just assumes that I like Twilight too because I'm pale and dye my hair, so I must be a vamp kid! No, no I'm not. I would rather fuck a goat.