Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Friends



Kate (Thomas's Cousin)
Photobucket
This is Katlynn, Shes my friend, probably my best girl friend. We talk daily and I talk to her more than any of my other friends, whether it be phone, internet, texting, messaging through friends, carrier pigeon, or smoke signals we stay in contact.
Shes extremly hot and we argue about it because shes in denial, But its ok because shes so damn cool, We (like Joseph) enjoy our intellectual conversations, shes very smart. If I was forced to only talk to one person for the rest of my life, it'd be her.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Chris (Aka Sodie)
Photobucket
People viewing my profile, meet sodie. Yes hes as much a pushover as he looks. We've been friends since very early grade school, like 2nd grade. We go farther back than any of my other friends. Without me, sodie would no-doubt be working for slavers in the Andes mountains by now, thankfully I watch his back and he owes me big time.
Thats right sodie, you owe me. Hes chill, we hang all the time, and we have a lot in common.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Joey (Aka Sparkles)
Photobucket
Sparkles likes pimping his hoes and don't let him tell you differently. He tries to advance on me with his bisexual agenda but I have to turn him down since I don't roll that way, (sorry Joseph). Hes one of my best friends behind sodie and Terminator, he knows some catchy analogies involving navy seals and masturbation. we have intellectual conversations regularly. We talk about everything from politics to weather slipknot can even be considered a band (and no they can't, they're god awful).
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Lisa
Photobucket
Lisa is an awesome girl friend I can talk to just about anything with, shes chill, very likable and easy going. I could go on and on about her pros but there really isn't enough room, We'll probably always be friends and we should be. We're always on the same page and understand what the other one is talking about. Shes also one of the most down-to-earth people I know.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Ariel
Photobucket
Ariel is by far, my most original and unique friend. Shes never boring, everytime we talk I learn something, Shes also one of my smartest friends and shes only 14! She has an extraordinary grasp on life and a amazing comprehension on just about everything. Shes very political and opinionated but her opinions are usually right.
Shes also super mature and not dramatic, which is especially rare for her age and gender. I also envy her forehead immensely.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Thomas (Kate's Cousin)
Photobucket
Thomas goes to stafford and plays like 9842343 unconventional instruments, I have no idea why he does this.
Why can't you learn a normal instrument like guitar or bass Thomas? Why do you need to know how to play the fucking Cello? Cello's won't get you laid...well *thinking*...no, they probably wont. Thomas is related to Kate so he gets mad props regardless of his awful musical decision making skills.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Tom
Photobucket
One of only two of my friends to actually take a day off and drive an hour and a half up to B-town to chill with me. I'm looking at you sodie you whore! Hes cool to hangout with anytime, and he actually told me he misses me which is borderline gay, but I won't take it like that because I'm just so good a friend. I give Tom more shit than he deserves. I'm only condescending to you Tom cuz your rockin' bod ;)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Casey
Photobucket
Casey always gets mad at me because I say I'm going to do stuff and it takes me forever to do it. She hasn't known me long enough to know how truly lazy I can be. Regardless, shes a great friend and has way too low self-esteem. I'm always honest with her and she is to me, she is one of my most genuine friends and she doesn't give herself any credit for it. See Casey? I do what I say I'll do, it just takes like four months :D.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
David
Photobucket
David is fat.


0 comments: