Friday, December 5, 2008

Jay Riot's Agnostic Christmas List! :D



Holiday season is upon us boys and girls, so deck the halls! (whatever the fuck that means).

Anyway its December now, which means its officially (for me) the holiday season, and for most of you regardless of your religion means Christmas! I thought I would make my very own super-special Christmas list for all to see, Id like to share it since...well....this is a blog after all, your suppose to share your thoughts even when their not well thought out.

This is a ranking from '1' being what I want most, so higher numbers being what I want least.

so anyway here we go!

1.Recording Room/Studio, (At my current residence there's an empty bedroom perfect size for recording music, problems though would be soundproofing it to a certain degree but it can be done. And I don't know if I'm going to be staying here long-term).

2.New Crash Cymbal, (My current one is cracked thus broken, it sounds awful obviously so I need a new one).

3.His Last Command (its just a book I want).

4.Disgea 3 (A surprisingly fun video game that came out of nowhere for me).

5.Prince Of Persia (Another video game, I'm a fan of the series and a new one came out).


That's it, Theirs not a lot of stuff I want this year, I don't know why but its dull.


2 comments:

Matthew Kimball said...

I would say a recording studio is a very large request for a christmas gift, considering all the individual components that go into making the whole thing work, but maybe you could start by asking for some decent microphones and cables?

Jay Riot Music said...

Well all I'm asking for is the space for it (spare bed room) and help sound-dampening it. Its not like I'm asking for mics and a computer and recording equipment. I know that's a huge request and I'm doing it one step at a time, my hopes are not up I'll admit.

Also there's really nothing I want this year. So I'm just asking for better drumming equipment when asked.