Saturday, November 1, 2008

I'm The Not The Only One Who's Not Afraid Of You



It's been some time since I wrote an entry, I think the last one was about music or something.
I enjoy writing blogs for multiple reasons, one of them is to forget what I wright so I can re-read them at a later time and agree with myself, it makes me feel good. I'm like "Woah, I totally agree. I'm liking this Jay guy, hes got a good head on his shoulders".

This entry really doesn't have a main point...I'm just kinda writing as it comes.

So I got my music bloggy thingy up and its kinda decent in my opinion, its hard since there's so much artists I need to put up. Its really complicated to just get the basics up.
Basics are bands I listen to regularly or have in the past.
I want/plan to put up much more genres that I don't listen to, I want to appeal to everyone's musical tastes. So if you got some favorite bands you want me to put up, let me know Id be happy to hear and post.


Tidbits about me, my opinions, and/or my thoughts...
Obama will be the next president,
McCain's wife will reveal herself as Satan thirty minutes after Obama wins Florida.

Rise Against's new album came out a few weeks back, or a few months back depending on when your reading this. Its really good, you should get it, you 'could' get it at my music blog, you know...if you really wanted to.

My Music Blog

I don't have anymore to wright for now and I'm tired so I'll talk later, Peace!


0 comments: