Saturday, June 6, 2009

I'm Pissed



There are a lot of arguments surrounding the gay marriage debate. All of which on the against it side are fucking retarded. I'm so sick of this debate, it needs to fucking die just like backward-ass-logic-loving xenophobic cunts who run this country and steal votes. If there is a hell, Ted Haggard is going to fucking burn in it just like Jerry Falwell is right now. I'm mad, but I rarely hate, and the only people I hate are people who hate others without justification. Like Nazis, Racists, Anyone who's a bigot or criminal basically. Holy fuck I'm off track, but I needed to get that off my chest. Anyway, one of the biggest arguments I hear by people whoes assholes get tight when they see a homosexual is this bullshit 'pro-creation' argument. It says that since homosexuals can't produce offspring, they're unnatural. If you don't see why that is a retarded fucking statement then you need to kill yourself, you're doing the world damage with every breath you breathe. By that logic, anyone who is in a relationship who doesn't have or doesn't intend to produce children, is unnatural. Well holy fucking shit, I guess I know a lot of dirty fucking sinners. I'm dating someone right now, but I don't want any kids with her. This also includes older couples, it includes everyone. I just needed to say that, that's about all for now. I'll be back to posting smarter and more sophisticated shit later. Peace! (Unless you're a bigot)


2 comments:

eminemma said...

I totally agree with you!
Oh, and I also wanna say that you have a great taste in music! :o)

Jay Riot Music said...

Thanks for reading, haha I'm glad we agree.