Monday, February 16, 2009

You Can't Stand Yourself



We could be successful if only you participated. You say you have trust issues while gossiping with your friend. you'd complain about whores but your too busy blowing your new friend. Find your true love, you need something optimistic, something to look forward to. You're shocked how people can be so cruel. "I'm too close minded to think I'm anything but open minded". A walking oxymoron, you weren't born insecure, you just let yourself go, anyone who disagrees must be a bitch. Your group of friends must be the coolest around, "Lets brag!". Your hobbies can't distract you from yourself, despite how hard your pushing it away. surrounding yourself with your perfect world, other than the strangers bumping into you, but no one can help that. "I'll never have to leave my comfort zone, I created it just for me".

Genuine individuals don't pick their friends. No one looks at you because you won't look at yourself. Manipulate you're imagine till they leave. High hopes and catastrophic reality, our world doesn't suck, its only in your head. "Lets go driving and forget our problems!". Leave mothers house. shes mad you smoke but you have no idea why. "Her generation must all be stupid." "Nonsupporting and Disapproving are not words in my vocabulary". Forget your problems, forget your loneliness, forget your flaws, forget those who hate what your doing. "They don't know me" you'll say until the very last day. "Id solve my problems and be ok with myself if I wasn't such a coward". Your pathetic but you'll spend your entire life hiding it.


0 comments: